Return to the office without forgetting a single thing! Buy Book of Rings Oxford A5 (Refurbished B)
and be the envy of your colleagues!
- Type: Grid sheets
- Size: A5
- Material: paper 80 g/ m2
- Colour: Multicolour
As an executive your demanding lifestyle means you need a notebook that lets you get the job done quickly and efficiently. That’s why Oxford has created International, a range of notebooks designed with the specific needs of managers and executives in mind. The International Notebook is Europe’s n°1 best-selling business notebook. The classic hard cover twin-wire version features smart-ruled pages with a multipurpose header for recording subject or meeting titles and the date as well as double margins for highlighting valuable information. Available in A5+, A4+ and B5 sizes the Notebook has a 5mm squared ruling as well as 160 microperforated and pre-punched pages. Oxford's exclusive high quality smooth, white 80gsm Optik Paper allows you to to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- Product colour: Multicolour
- Target audience: Universal
- Sheets quantity: 80 sheets
- Ruled paper: Y
- Format: A5
- Paper ruling type: Squared paper
- Bookbinding type: Spiral binding
- Quantity per pack: 5 pc(s)
REFURBISHED: These are products that have been returned within their return period or display products that have occasionally been used for demonstrations; some are sold with some damage to the packaging or with the original packaging having been opened. All products have been checked, they include the official brand guarantee and are in perfect working order. Depending on their condition, they are classed as:
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.